CAT Alliance Ltd. was established in 2001 to provide global support in the environmental aspects of transactions and other business decisions. Over the past 15 years, we have expanded our services in response to our clients’ needs and the changing marketplace and regulatory landscape.
ENVIRONMENTAL, ENGINEERING, AND COMMERCIAL DUE DILIGENCE
CAT Alliance Ltd. advises multinational industrial, investment, financial, and property clients on merger, acquisition, and vendor led transactions.
- Due diligence scoping
- Data room and desktop reviews
- Phase I and II environmental due diligence assessments and environmental compliance reviews
- Hazard risk and safety engineering evaluations
- Technical due diligence and advice regarding buildings and installations including power & energy assets
- Legislation & compliance research and assessment
- Environmental liability valuation and cost opinion
- Insurance risk assessment and risk management
- Project management, including monitoring of project deadlines
- Project oversight/second opinion statements
- Local, in-country support leading up to, throughout, and following the transaction process